The law firm of Davis & Mendelson, LLC handles a wide range of legal issues for our school district clients. Attorney Howard Mendelson has had several education law cases published; they remain leading cases in the areas of constitutional protections and special education. He is legal counsel for Voorhees Township Public Schools where his children attend.
Please view any of the various articles below which may interest you.
- Could A Divorce Affect Your New Jersey Professional Practice?
- New Proposed Alimony Law Introduced To New Jersey Legislature On March 7, 2013
- Financial Factors To Consider When Contemplating Gray Divorce
- Proposed New Rule Change Would Create Arbitration Track In All New Jersey
- As Seen In South Jersey Magazine, November 2012
- Possible Alimony Changes On The Horizon In New Jersey
- New Jersey Considers Changing Alimony Laws
- Why Mediate? The Benefits Of Mediation
- The Complex Divorce
- Prenuptial agreement, SJ Magazine
- We Are Now Ready To Downsize; What Rights Would We Give Up If We Moved To A Condominium Or Homeowners Association Community?
- Divorce Mediation Statement For Sister Alma
- Mediation And Arbitration Profile For SJ Magazine, November 2009
- 55 And Above, SJ Magazine, October 2009
- Family Law Question & Answers For SJ Magazine, April 2009
- Parenting Time for Divorced Parents During the Holidays
- Education Law & Mediation in New Jersey